Real-time networked device and network monitoring, integrating graphs, alarms, GPS tracking, notifications (send email or SMS etc) and actions (service restart etc) onto a rich graphical representation available through a web browser as well as a dedicated application. Wizard Based, including start-up wizard used to scan and draw a network in a few easy steps. Extreme flexibility allows alarm components to be extended by the end user to facilitate the monitoring of any networked device, even the actions can be extended by the user to perform whatever task is required on an alarm state change. Drawing elements have been kept as simple as possible enabling for simple, quick and neat representations of the monitored environment to be setup. Optional task bar band and alerter components extend the interface onto the desktop. Devices with a GPS attached can have their location tracked and recorded on a map background.
» version 3.0.1 - posted on 2008-10-28
Minor bug fixes
» version 2.1.0 - posted on 2006-10-30
Increased flexibility in graphical interfaces and fixes
EULA - End User License Agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Net-Probe
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (an individual or an entity) and Warren Flemmer for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT identified above, which includes computer software and electronic documentation. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Warren Flemmer grants you the non-exclusive right to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer system. This license is not transferable. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT must be purchased for each and every computer system that it is used on.
2. RESTRICTIONS.--You must comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
--You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
--You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
--You may not distribute copies of the activated SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
3. TERMINATION. Warren Flemmer may terminate this license agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this license agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. NO WARRANTY. Any use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Warren Flemmer and its suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Warren Flemmer or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Warren Flemmer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Warren Flemmer's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this License Agreement shall not exceed your purchase price.